video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 1 January 2020

The issue of prosthetic eye coverage in New Brunswick!!!!

Hi Charles, You don't know me, so I hope it's okay that I message you. In 2016, you stopped my husband and I (July 6) near the legislature. I was fighting the government to cover the cost of prosthetic eyes. Anyway, fast forward to 2019, my husband passed away on January 28. I recently found that post online, and it was so good to hear his voice again, so thank you for recording that. We were caught off guard at the time, but I'm glad you did that. I think people of all walks of life and all ages follow your blog. I really hope you have a great 2020 with no health, legal, or personal issues. We need you to make us aware of what is happening in the province, both good and bad. You're great at it, and you have a wonderful sense of humour. I love your Deogy posts as well. 🙂 So, good riddance 2019, and all the best in 2020.

I forgot about this video.....




1 comment :

  1. 🙂 As a result of my campaign with the NB government, people who have absolutely no medical coverage will pay 20% of the cost for prosthetic eyes, while Medicare pays the rest. I was aiming for Medicare to cover it all, but I can live with that. It's better than the alternative of paying $4500 every 5 years.

    ReplyDelete