video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 3 January 2020

Little Boy.....

Charles Leblanc What I'm saying is you have a society that REALLY just care about me me me....they want the big job and money fast...Drugs is one way to feel important and powerful. Unfortunately that life style don't last long. It's a world of self made opinion or idiot coward Jerkface giving opinions behind a monitor that won't NEVER dre to face to face the people they are condemning on the net. It's a world that they feel they can do anything they want because they feel powerful behind a monitor that once confronted or push in public? They will run to the Police because as a little boy they shouldn't be push. It's a crazy world and MANY more will die because these so-call little boys/gals weren't discipline as a child, they will not be discipline behind the wheels of a motor vehicle because they are unstoppable. It's a crazy world...I had one of these little Boys confronting me on the street telling me to jump in the traffic. I told the little boy that he better just move along before he gets hurt. Now what would have happen if the little boy would have attack and I would have defended myself. Ya got it...headline News in the Courts..Blogger beats up little boy. It's hard to sympathies when a little boy gets killed or dissapears from the face of the earth because of the way things are in this world of ours. But who is it to blame? I warned the public in 2003 with my protest in front of the Legislature of the danger of giving kids Ritalin. In the future these kids will turn into Junkies and this is exactly what happened. Now...as a Cop told me many of the last generations shouldn't have had any kids because they can't handle it and this is the reason we have group homes. These little boys cannot be touch and if these little boys commits a crime. They won't be allow to job anyway. It's the system we created and it's a mess. Change the law that 12 years and under or little boys while the older are adults? I don't know it's just a mess...It's just a mess that I'm not even going to re-read what I just wrote...Just goes to show you the mess we are in...As the song goes ---- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpkTO95zeV0

No comments :

Post a Comment