video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 31 October 2019

CPAC Journalist Robert < Bob> Miller died!!!!



This is sad News and he fought till the end....Last time I chatted with him was two summers ago.

He was riding his bicycle on the walking Bridge.Always a smile on his face.

Always had some beautiful conversations with the guy.

He work for CPAC and it was the PERFECT job for him because he would meet people on the street and asked for their views with a beautiful smile.. Bob would smile and everyone in the area would feel his happy go lucky attitude.

He was just a nice guy to chat with...:)

He just retired and move to the Apartment building at the corner of Regent and Queen.

Life was great and he was going to enjoy it to the fullest.

Around 2 years ago, I noticed him and his brother at Tim Horton's sitting down at a table. His head was all bandage up. I taught he had an accident. He told me he had Brain Cancer.

I remember giving him a little Good Luck hug. Saw him a few time and that was it.

We will missed his style of asking questions on the streets in the Downtown area.

He was truly a nice guy.

I know I have been saying this MANY times lately. Enjoy life while your here because Life is TRULY a VERY short ride. Lately more people I know are dying...:(

I should practice what I preach. Be happy and enjoy. In this case it didn't work for Bob.

We truly lost one of the great ones...My sympathy to his Family and Friends.

Here's a link of Bob Miller in action------

and others if you wish to watch----



https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cpac+charles+leblanc

No comments :

Post a Comment