video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 21 June 2019

Fredericton Police Chief Barry MacKnight stepped down as Chief 7 years ago today!!!!

My God time sure fly hey.....lots have happened since he step down and it's not over yet!!!!


Here's the story -----

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/fredericton-police-chief-steps-down-1.1142189




These cops are like Scotsmen they don't forget but they have the guns and money.

To this day, I have never received an apology for calling me a pedophile and the battle WILL continue!!!!

Barry had to step down because he lost control of the Force....mind you Fitch also lost control when those tow goons came from Edmundston came down and assaulted me. I'm sure it was a set do they could shoot me in self defense.

Media NEVER covered that story...not like the old days....but Fitch said she didn't know anything about this issue...HA!!!!!

Here's the video -----






My health has suffered but the battle for Justice WILL continue....

Stay tuned.....

No comments :

Post a Comment