video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 15 March 2019

First action Kevin Vickers will do if he's elected the new leader of the New Brunswick Liberal Party!!!!

GOOD!!!! If he is a man who has the balls that he says he has, I'LL VOTE FOR HIM ANY DAY!!!! If any help is warranted in your efforts in blogger removal, Kevin, my friend, I am always more than ready willing and able to THROW GAS ON THE FIRE!!!! And we'll recruit Dan Bussieres as well.......



1 comment :

  1. GOOD!!!! If he is a man who has the balls that he says he has, I'LL VOTE FOR HIM ANY DAY!!!! If any help is warranted in your efforts in blogger removal, Kevin, my friend, I am always more than ready willing and able to THROW GAS ON THE FIRE!!!! And we'll recruit Dan Bussieres as well.

    ReplyDelete