video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 15 February 2019

Blogger attack in King's Place....Downtown Fredericton will become a Ghetto!!!!

Blogger attacked in King's Place at 3:10pm....While chatting with a staff someone came from behind and scared the shit out of me....I put my arms up in self defense....the guy left and came back and directly hit me from behind...The garbage bin flew and I just looked at the guy...the staff member was shock....Things are REALLY getting out of control.....No cops in sight.....Downtown Fredericton is going to become a ghetto....just a matter of time and it will be too late...no leadership on this issue at all!!!!..P.S. My back is a little sore but I'll be ok....I should have press charge...I have the video and a witness...nahhhh...why bother.....

No comments :

Post a Comment