video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 10 September 2018

It was one month ago this morning 2 members of the Fredericton Police and 2 civilians were shot dead in Fredericton!!!!!!!!!



I have been learning a lot with every day passing about the four victims.

Just tonight...I found out that Bobbie Lee Wright was a VERY pleasant girl and fun to be with....






I never met Sarah Burns but after watching this video. She was a Very caring and compassionate Police Officer.







Then I found out that I knew the alleged Shooter and was shock when I found a video of the guy..







I wasn't around when the tragedy happen but I'm hearing more and more stories as the days go by...:(
I was in Miramichi when this happened....where were you???

No comments :

Post a Comment