video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 9 September 2018

Can Fredericton-South Liberal Candidate Susan Holt win going door to door with Kids???



I was told a funny story...a woman was cooking for her grand kids and it was hot. The door bell rang and outside was the Liberal Candidate Susan Holt, two kids and husband holding a baby.

The woman said - Sorry I'm too busy cooking for my Grand kids...I'm VERY busy!!!

But seriously....can you debate issues while kids are near-by????

7 comments :

  1. thats the oldest trick in the book!....looks like they are using kids as a shield! You cant really Express your opinion in a situation like this..old tricks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respect. To the lady cooking for her grandkids.she turn around n left didnt she.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No never involve kids in adult things .. it’s not fair to them at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. They’ll use anything or anyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any candidate that uses their kids (unfairly) to get a citizen to vote for them is not a person that I want to be representing me (and my kid) in the provincial legislature. Its unfair to all involved, especially the child that I am quite confident that really doesn't want to be there in the first place. Also, to me, it also demonstrates poor judgment on her part, which obviously, isn't a quality that I am looking for in an elected official. …

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure it will help her win but it would make one wonder if she would be able to do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG....is this a joke?! What are you people talking about?

    ReplyDelete