video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 10 March 2018

Former Health Minister Dr.Dennis Furlong died!!!!!!

>A couple of days ago, I was walking by the Beaverbrook Hotel in the Capital.

I noticed the attractive reporter Monica Verma from ATV News fixing her camera while her guest was reading some papers.

Picture 052

Picture 029


On a closer look, it was Dr. Dennis Furlong.

He used to be the Minister of Health in the first term of the Bernard Lord Government.




furlong



I might add that he also used to be the Minister of Education.

Anyway? Being Charles? I couldn’t just walk by and just ignored the situation.

I quickly confronted Dr.Furlong pretending that I had a microphone in my hand and said - EXCUSE ME SIR??? As Minister of Education or Health? You used to say that there were no needs to do a study on Ritalin.



Picture 028



But as a private citizen? You say that ADHD is over diagnosed? Can you explain me that one Sir?

He replied- Ohhh Charles??? I heard that you’re a blogger now???

I quickly told Monica to continue filming because this is how you interview these individuals.

I once again asked the same questions but he was more concern of me being a blogger….lol…He believed that it was great that I was a blogger.

He heard the interview on CBC radio which was aired last week!



Picture 027



I told him to answer my questions? But I didn't received any answers!...lol

Yes…it was all in fun and I did tell the former Minister that Vaughn Blaney was a very nice guy.




vaugh




I always like Vaughn. As Minister? He would listen to the people’s concerns.

Yes, it’s so funny how they changed their views once they leave public office.

Maybe one day that the poor children of this province will get their study but not as Bernard Lord as Premier.

With Bernard Lord at the helm?

The drugging and the killing of our children will continue till Oct 15, 2007!





aa


My deepest sympathy to his Family and Friends!!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment