video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Crisis at the Fredericton Community Kitchen!!!



I showed up there today for the first time in 3 to 4 weeks.

I sat down for my nice meal!!!



Then I noticed something that just wasn't right!!! I was told the Kitchen dishwater broke down two weeks ago and the Volunteers and workers are force to wash the dishes by hand!!!

The only individual was Tony < Cross Dresser >





I didn't finish my meal and went to work. I might add there also two Hard working Females helping.





They seem to have break down in communication with the Plumber. I couldn't believe they went without a dishwasher on Christmas Day!!!

But after over one hour of non stop work.

We got the work done!!!



I wonder how much longer the Fredericton Soup Kitchen will go without a Dishwasher????

No comments :

Post a Comment