video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 10 September 2017

Blogger makes another book....



Someone approached me last week and said - You came a long way Charles. I saw your name in two books. I believe I made 5 to 6 books < but who's counting? >..Anyway...He mentioned the Jacques Poitras book < which I knew > and the Dennis Oland Book written by Greg Marquis. I didn't know about that one. Today I went into the book store and sure enough my name was in there.

My name will stay in the history books forever I guess....:)

Here's the video of Dennis Oland leaving the Justice Building!!!

It's an amazing video by watching the media chasing the Family. I stood at the corner just in case he was going to take the side door.


No comments :

Post a Comment