video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Jerry McCarty's Blog received 10,000 viewed!!!! KEEP THOSE PHONE CALLS AND PRAYERS COMING!!!...:)..:)..:) is asking people to pray for him while he's losing his battle with Cancer....

I never blogged someone and received so many hits!!!! Jerry is a VERY popular guy...:)

Here's he blog -






I just heard the sad news last weekend and confirm it with his brother this evening...

His Brother said that Jerry is asking for people to pray for him!!!!..:(..He's a VERY nice guy.....:)..known by many.....

Here's one prayer heading your way Jerry!!!...:)



UPDATE!!!!

I just chatted with his brother Brian and he told me that it didn't look good for Jerry for 3 weeks

But I since I blogged his Brother < 10,000 viewed > He has been receiving MANY phone calls and Prayers!!!!

Keep those Phone Calls and Prayers coming!!!

1 comment :

  1. I've know him my whole life. He was always the soft spoken gentle giant. Prayers.

    ReplyDelete