video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 1 April 2016

The City of Fredericton rejects Sue King for the Unsung Hero award!!!!

  1. IMGP6313


I was so disgusted that I had to leave the building once I heard the sad News!!!

I quickly emailed the Mayor and he seem to agree she shouldn't be recognized for her work!!!

It sure looks as if this award is only for the Snobby rich!!!

Many questions about this award will come weeks and months ago.

I will be confronting the politicians on this issue.

Many people couldn't believe she was rejected.

Stay tuned!!!! More to come!!!!

P.S. I believe this is the strongest action by the City in truly showing they are Racist against the less fortunate!!! I can't wait to see the people who will be nominated!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment