video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 12 April 2022

Advocates for the Meth Heads are going after people who does videos of m...



Advocates for the Meth Heads are going after people who does videos of meth heads out of control!

I wasn't going to post this one but I heard last night that a women was threatened so making a video of someone totally out of control!!

The people at that Centre are going after citizens...this happened twice to me....one time was from a guy from Aids New Brunswick.

So I believe my life is in danger so I decided to make it public because you can't live in fear.

This happened before..they sent a Meth Head after me and God knows what could have happen.....I'm not scare but these advocates are turning into violence to protect the Meth Heads.

The Centre told me they will see me in court....well lets go for it and set this National Case for all Canadians.

You don't want to be in video? No problem.....Don't go out and start screaming on the street as you're taking over this City.......

No comments :

Post a Comment