video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 11 April 2022

Advocate for the Meth Heads threatened Blogger!!!!

 



Just taken 45 minutes ago....things are REALLY getting out of control in the Downtown core....this guy was high on you know what and causing an HUGE disturbance and after all that...he was told to move along and that was that.... I made a video of the episode......I was asked politely by someone not to used it.....I said to myself...ok..... The next minute I was approached by an upset individual who was in the video.... < An advocate for the Meth Heads >...I won't mentioned any names but he approached me in a hateful fashion and directly told me that I didn't have his consent to post the video on line...

I answered- Consent to what???? Sorry you're in a public place.....

He turned around and threatened me and added I will hear from his lawyer!!

I said to myself- Bring it on!!!

Then another guy settle me down and said--He will talk to the guy.....

So these Advocates are changing into violence now??? This is Drugs!!! Lots of money involved.....I sent the video to some people in case I vanish.....

and this is only April 11th.......it's going to get crazy in Fredericton......

P.S. With all the people watching including Security and Staff from the Medical Clinic....they told the guy to move along because under Section 10 of the New Brunswick Health Act they cannot be touch!!!! Now.....if the guy would have been drunk???? LOOK OUT!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment