video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 25 November 2021

LUNATIC ONTARIAN GOES AFTER BLOGGER AT CARLETON PARK IN FREDERICTON!!!!!

LUNATIC ONTARIAN GOES AFTER BLOGGER AT CARLETON PARK IN FREDERICTON!!!!! 

What a day!!! First I hunted down Fredericton Mayor Kate Rogers in the morning---





First it was a HUGE debate with anti Maskers and Deogy fought with a Dog at the Anti Mask Rally!!! < Good Boy >...lol





And around 4:00pm....I decided to go at Carleton Park to take pictures of the Sunset. Deogy showed me a stick so I threw it in the Water.



Suddenly I heard through my music someone screaming at me from the other end of the Park. Just looking at him, I knew he was angry with me. Heyyy??? Maybe it's one of these Idiot Coward Jerkface FINALLY going to face me in person. I removed my head phones after him screaming at me for over 30 seconds....he was all upset that I played fetch with the dog in the water. A point in the video you will hear is when he mentioned that Deogy was laying on the ground. Yesssss....he was laying on the ground with a WTF facial expression. Look at the video and pictures of what Deogy was looking at------



So once this guy came towards me I decided to put my camera on video....I'm very surprise I did because I usually focus on the individual if there's going to be a fist fight.



Now Part two of the video is a young couple came to talk to me....I taught they were also going to give me a preaching but I was wrong.



Then the idiot came back to the scene so I once again put my camera on. It's been a VERY rough day!!! I NEED A DRINK!!!! I am having some good old home made Wine on a RARE Wednesday evening!!!....๐Ÿ™‚..๐Ÿ™‚..๐Ÿ™‚ We didn't walk the Bridges....went at Picaroon's to relax....Deogy loves the service in there.....



No comments :

Post a Comment