video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 27 November 2021

Does anyone know Manju Verma email???



 

Does anyone know the email of Manju Varma??? She's the one who is suppose to investigate Natives, Blacks or other non white people in the Justice System.

I left a message on her Facebook but no reply.

I just want to go public on a complaint of the people on welfare < including white > who are treated bad by the Police and Justice System.

Like Provincial Judge Mary Jane Richards accusing me to be a pedophile and raided my place or people on welfare who are told they have no right to a lawyer so therefore force to plead Guilty because of crooked Cops.

So....How can I contact her??? I asked Government officials but they don't know......sad.......

No comments :

Post a Comment