video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 4 October 2022

My uncle Alphonse LeBlanc died this morning.....

 



My uncle and the Father I never had Alphonse LeBlanc died this morning. His life should be written in a book...Never have a human being suffered so many big Ups and Downs than this guy but he stood strong and kept his sense of humor.

There are so many stories of the people he helped and fought. Too many for a Good Bye Videos < without breaking down >

I'm glad a friend drove me to Moncton yesterday so I could say my Good Byes.

He was a great Human Being....He is right beside God as we speak. He was a Foreman at the Shipyard..maybe He has a Job with Saint Pierre??? Who knows??? His son Paul who died at a very young age would be right beside him.



Merci Alphonse tu as ete VRAIMENT gentil avec moi et je vais jamais te oublier pour le courage tu ma tout le temps donner...et j'oublier jamais les agitating remarques < Fred a Pierre Style >...๐Ÿ™‚...๐Ÿ™‚..๐Ÿ™‚ Mes Sympathies a Therese < un autre Sainte > Cecile, Freddy et Ronnie.......

No comments :

Post a Comment