video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 7 July 2021

If anyone knows anyone with this discription or can help in anyway by identifying this person could you please contact myself or city police.

 

I am completely disgusted that some low life decided to steal my wallet today and use all of my credit cards.. humans suck !! This guy made 15 transactions this afternoon in the downtown area, one which the card was denied as I locked all of my cards as soon as I received the notifications. The employee at one of these stores described this man to have his hood up, blue eyes and his two front teeth were broken and mentioned he hangs out in the downtown area often and has been in that particular store on several occasions. If anyone knows anyone with this discription or can help in anyway by identifying this person could you please contact myself or city police. Thank you 🙏🏽

No comments :

Post a Comment