video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 22 May 2020

TOM DUNPHY DIED LAST NIGHT........



Here's a Couple of Videos I shot a couple of years ago..





This is VERY sad...I didn't even know he was sick...:(....Here's the email I just received.....

Good morning,

Richard and I hope everyone is well during these restrictive times. Unfortunately, Richard received sad news from Jeanne Dunphy; Tom passed away last evening around 8 pm. Jeanne told Richard that Tom had been doing reasonably well up until the 8th of May, when he started experiencing acute pain on his right side and got progressively worse thereafter. Once tests were completed, the Dr. recommended another round of chemo, but Tom chose not to have additional treatment.

If you would like to send a card, the mailing address is below for those who do not have it. I believe that everyone has their email address. Please let others know who knew him, as I do not have contact information for everyone. Of course, due to the pandemic, there will be no visitation or funeral, which obviously, Jeanne regrets.

Jeanne, herself, says that she is "doing OK". She was staying at her older brother's. He was the only other family member allowed to enter the hospital and was sharing the visitation time with Jeanne to give her a break. I'm certain that she would appreciate hearing from you.

Kindest regards, Michelle and Richard

Ms. Jeanne Dunphy

49 rue du Pecheur N

Lameque, NB

E8T 1K4

He was the best...funny.....he was one of my supporters during my 6 months protest in front of the New Brunswick Legislature.

He was VERY funny and always gave me some info on issues.

It was like a Deep Throat...He wouldn't tell me everything but I had to work to get the whole story.

The NUMBER ONE Toronto Maple Leaf Fan will be missed by MANY.

My deepest sympathy to his wife of many years Jeanne.

This is so sad.....

No comments :

Post a Comment