video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 1 September 2019

Where's Keith Richard Kimmerly????



Where's Keith Richard Kimmerly???? Hi Charles this might be a strange request to ask of you but I'm a worried mother of my 40 year old son. I live in St. Stephen N.B. My son lives somewhere in Fredericton and eats at the Fredericton soup kitchen at 65 Brunswick St. I have not heard or spoke to my son Keith Kimmerly in over 5 years! I miss him terribly. I have called the soup kitchen numerous times to leave him messages but I never hear back from him. I'm crying a river right now because I cant find him and miss him so much. I finally got my license renewed and inherited a car from my mother last month so drove to the soup kitchen in hopes of seeing my son. Unfortunately I didn't see him. I know I'm grasping at straws but was hoping if u know of him or see him u can ask him to call me at 506 467 4403. Greatly appreciate it and will be forever thankful. Thank you

No comments :

Post a Comment